ASK Automotive Limited
Vision: To be a global market leader in Friction products, Die Casting Products and Safety Control cables through quality and Innovation.
Mission: Ensuring customer delight with a strong focus on safety, quality,
cost competitiveness, timely delivery and latest technology.
Core Values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Perseverance and Sustainability.
- ASK Automotive Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Friction Products, Aluminum Die Casting products and Safety control cables.
The company generates a turnover of over 260 million USD and we are committed to the highest standards of Safety, Quality and Excellence.
- Founded in 1989, In the last three decades we have established a strong PAN India presence which is represented by our 16 plants in prime locations.
- We cater to leading automotive OEMs like HMSI, Hero, Suzuki, TVS, Yamaha, Bajaj, Mahindra Two Wheelers, Maruti Suzuki, Royal Enfield any many more.
- ASK companies are accredited with the major industry accreditation’s in Quality and Safety like IATF 16949:2016, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Inspired and guided by the philosophy and ideals of Chairman and founder Mr. Kuldip Singh Rathee ASK Automotive Limited relentlessly chases new horizons and ambitious goals.
- Largest 2-Wheeler friction products manufacturer in the country.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
- In-house design centre and tool & die manufacturing facilities.
- In-house testing and validation facilities.
ASK Automotive Set Up
ISO 9002 Certification
Technical Collaboration Agreement with ASK Technica,
Setting up of Unit II.
Setting up of Unit III.
Setting up of In-house Tool Room
Setting up of In-house Design Centre
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
Setting up of Unit IV in Gurgaon.
Setting up of Unit V in Haridwar.
Setting up of Unit VI in Gurgaon.
Setting up of
A.A Autotech In Gurgaon
Setting up of Unit VII in Gurgaon
Setting up of Unit VIII in Bengaluru
Setting up of Unit IX in Gurgaon .
Setting up of Unit X in Gurgaon.
Setting up of Unit XI in Gujarat
Technical Collaboration with HSH, Taiwan for Safety control cables
Technical Collaboration with NUCAP Canada for NRS Technology for Disc Brake Pads .
Joint Venture with FRAS-LE, Brazil (part of The Randon Group) for Commercial Vehicle Brake Linings and Pads
Setting up of Unit XII in Gurgaon.
Collaborations & Joint Venture
- In 2001, Technical collaboration with ASK Technica, Japan for Brake Shoes.
- In 2016, Technical collaboration with Safety Control Cable Ind. Co Ltd. (HSH), Taiwan for Safety Control Cables.
- In 2016, Technical collaboration with NUCAP, Canada for NRS Technology for Disk Brake Pads.
- 2017-18, Joint Venture with ASK FRAS-LE FRICTION PVT. LTD, Brazil ( Part of the Randon Group ) for the production of brake pads and linings for commercial vehicles (trailers, trucks and buses above 3.5 tons) to supply the OEM and IAM markets.